Monday, October 31, 2005

But what if i don't like it?

I am supposed to go and see my friends' band on Friday. I don't really want to go, as i haven't spoken to this friend in ages, and i don't even like the kind of music the band play. I hate when people play me music they have made because i am scared i won't like it. Even if i do like it i can't tell if that is just because they made it or if i actually like it. In any case i can't lie. I have to tell the truth (not from any moral reasoning, just that i physically cannot lie. Convincingly anyway.)and the truth is, i usually don't like it, so to avoid having to tell them so, i try to avoid listening to it at all...

This is quite a dillemma as most of my friends have some kind of musical ability.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.playgroundlaw.com/cgi-bin/browse.pl?sid=5309

Do you really not know why Miss Lee looked up your skirt?

12:00 pm  
Blogger ANON said...

But she didn't! As if she did.

Ahh its so ridiculous!

12:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you'll find the evidence (the webpage referenced above) pretty conclusively proves that she did.

12:06 pm  
Blogger ANON said...

Well at the time, everyone 'knew' that she did, but on reflection, i realise how unlikely it is.
But who knows.... maybe we were all hypnotised...

12:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you wear gym shorts under your skirt, or instead of? I find myself idly wondering what proportion of pubescent teenage girls, upon discovering that Miss Lee was going to be looking up it, chose to wear less under their skirts rather than more.

1:14 pm  
Blogger ANON said...

No we wore them under our skirts. So it was more rather than less.
I think you may be too interested in this.

1:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it is an inherently interesting phenomenon. Miss Lees, hippy deputy head, under the pretence of teaching meditation hypnotises a classroom full of schoolgirls. She then goes on to look up their skirts, only to discover that for some inexplicable reason, they are ALL wearing their gym shorts under their skirts. I expect she was a bit freaked out.

1:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home