Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Factotum



A lot of things happen to me which seem just too coincidental. I look up a word i don't know the meaning of and it is thereafter everywhere i go. I go and buy a book and then see a poster for it's film. I suppose it could be argued that somehow my subconscious picks up on things and influences my actions, but i don't know. It just seems too uncanny.
A few days ago i didn't have anything to read so i picked up 'Dr Strangelove'. The next day the film was on TV.
Today i bought 'Factotum' by Charles Bukowski after someone told me it was good. I get to work and there is an ad for the film 'Factotum' starring Matt Dillon on the Guardian Website.

COINCIDENCE?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home